Friday 19 December 2008

The Beginning Of The Adventures (or, The Beginning Of Writing About Them!)

So, I've spent some time reading and enjoying other people's food and cooking blogs, and have finally felt compelled to have a bash at it myself (though I suspect my food photography skills are nothing compared to the lovely pics you see on many sites).

Obviously, I have no reason to assume that anyone will read this at all, so it's probably more for my own enjoyment than anything else (I like cooking and I like writing - this would seem to be the ideal combination!).

Anyway, we shall see how it progresses. It being Christmas, I will be off work and will also have more opportunities for cooking, so it might well be that there is an enthusiastic start followed by a blog fade, but who knows!

0 comments: